Vision-based system for quality inspection of tablets and capsules packed in blisters. Blispect can be integrated with any blistering machine; calibration of a new product takes less than 1 minute.
Pharmaceutical quality control procedures require verification of each product and its packaging. Blispect is a vision system for quality inspection of blister-packed drugs. The system detects defects such as:
- incorrect tablet size,
- missing tablets,
- shape defects, cracks,
- broken tablet’s bits, blister stains.
The system can be adapted to any blistering machine and integrated with the logic of its operation, including the work of the drop module. With Blispect, calibration of a new product takes less than a minute and requires no expert knowledge. Sensitivity of the system is defined by single parameter that can be changed at any time after system calibration. Blispect features a built-in product database in which quality control statistics are stored.
- very quick and easy system calibration of a new product (less than a minute),
- clean graphical user interface with visualization of quality inspection process on the touch panel,
- logging faulty blisters and products to the local database,
- view of the quality inspection statistics for each product.
- housing with a touch panel,
- colour digital camera,
- assembly elements dedicated for the target production line,
- dedicated LED illuminator,
- dedicated controller integrating Blispect with the logic of the blistering machine.